Duration: 1 day
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This seminar will teach you how to assess, present, deal with and eliminate negative conflicts and embrace positive ones.
• Why do we have conflicts on our project?
• Types of conflicts
• Conflict resolution techniques
• Self-awareness, credibility and professionalism
• Communication approach
• Steps to conflict resolution
• Learn how to deal with the conflict situation
• Build the action plan
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies