Duration: 3 days
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
A Performance Work Statement (SOW/PWS) is an important component of the project charter. In this short course, you'll learn to get the most value from an SOW/PWS as you examine its characteristics and learn to develop and write an effective one. You'll discover the differences between an SOW/PWS for an internal project and one for a contracted project. And, you will examine examples of SOW/PWSs for different purposes and receive a template for developing your own SOW/PWS.
• Identifying Activities and Goals
• Developing Outcomes
• Developing Performance Measurements
• Developing Performance Standards
• Writing the PWS
• Writing the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
• Finalizing the Continuing Government Organization
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies