Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs), 24 CPEs
Price Includes: 3 day training, text material, the PMI membership fee, and the exam fee. Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
eConsulting Group™, Inc. provides foundation to project management professionals to better understand, deploy and utilize the Microsoft® Project Application. Three - Days Seminar is offered to individuals and organizations interested in practical implementation of the project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
|Microsoft Project||Cost: $2,149.00||Duration: 3 days / Total Hours: 24|
|Course ID||Core Courses||Hours||Course ID||Elective Courses||Hours|
|-||-||-||Other Electives Courses, as approved by the school.|
|Total hours||24||Total Elective Hours Required||-|
1. Introduction to Mastering Microsoft Project
2. A Quick and Easy Overview of Managing with Project
3. Setting Up a Project
4. Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule Resolve Resource Conflicts
5. Creating a Work Breakdown Structure Create a Custom Table
6. Identifying Task Relationships
7. Defining resources within Project
8. Making Work Package Estimates
9. Creating an Initial Schedule
10. Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
11. Managing the Project
12. Formatting Output and Printing Reports
13. Managing Multiple Projects
14. Advanced Topics
Office managers, project managers, product managers, scrum masters, agile mentors, agile coaches, functional managers, team leads, team members, engineers, etc.
At the end of the program, successful students will be able to continue their work toward:
To receive a certificate of completion for the eConsulting Group's training course, students must obtain the score above 60%.
The final score is obtained through:
Regular Class Attendance:
Students cannot miss more than 15% of their class attendance. Class attendance will be taken daily and will be forwarded to the administrative department. The administrative office will verify the students’ attendance and progress, they will notify, counsel, and document the deficiencies. If a student has missed 10% of class, he/she will be notified, documented, and place on a warning status pending probationary status to include termination from the course.
- Class exercise (30% of their grade),
- Homework (30% of their grade),
- Final project (60% of their grade). Final project due date is ten (10) days after completion of the course.
For additional information, please see our “Policies and Procedures” document.
|Registration Fee||$ 100.00|
|Total Cost||$ 2,149.00|
This program is approved by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and US Dept of Veteran Affairs GI Bill.