VMWare - Instructor Needed
|Project ID:||169-18||Project Title:||
VSphere Fast Track v6.5 Training
|Deadline to Submit Your Resume:||03.23.2018|
• VMWare VSphere: Fast Track v6.5 training course in an instructor-led classroom setting for (5) personnel.
• Course should meet the VMWare training requirement in the prescribed path for an individual new to VMWare Data Center virtualization to ultimately sit for required exams to obtain the VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV) certification.
• Training should be performed at a VMWare authorized commercial training center between the months of April and June 2018.
•Training should be open to allow separate training sessions where 2 groups can attend training on different dates.
• Training site should allow onsite testing.
• Two (2) vouchers per person to cover the following exams:
o 2V0-602: vSphere 6.5 Foundations
o 2V0-622: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
• Practice Exams
• Hands on virtual training lab environment.
• Official VMWare training material.
• Certificate of Completion to be presented at the conclusion of the course.
VMWare VSphere: Fast Track v6.5
o Describe the software-defined data centero Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructureo Deploy an ESXi hosto Deploy VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
o Use a local content library as an ISO store and deploy a virtual machineo Describe vCenter Server architecture
o Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
o Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client
o Troubleshoot vSphere environments with VMware vSphere® Management Assistant and command-line commands
o Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
o Configure standard switch policieso Troubleshoot virtual networks
o Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and RDM
o Examine the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™
o Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshotso Create, clone, and deploy a vAppo Describe and use the content library
o Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
o Troubleshoot virtual machineso Use VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
o Troubleshoot vSphere storageo Monitor resource usage and manage resource poolso Use esxtop to identify and solve performance issues
o Troubleshoot ESXi hosts and vCenter Server
o Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster architectureo Configure vSphere HA
o Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
o Troubleshoot vSphere HAo Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
o Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
o Troubleshoot vSphere DRS clusterso Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
Number of attendees: 5 students
If you are interested please send us your resume and hourly rate.
|Requirements and skills:||USA Citizen, 5 years of experience, Bachelor's Degree, etc.|
|Project duration:||5 days||Period of performance: between the months of April and June 2018||Location:||TBD|